CITY OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
At the City of Arts and Sciences, indulge in artisan wines and tapas while you witness the breathtaking view of Valencia’s “modern city” from its highest terrace. There are many things to do in Valencia and it can be quite difficult deciding what to choose. But, the City of Arts and Sciences is not a debate, it’s a must! What better way to make acquaintance with the city than enjoying the evening, eating select, Valencian cuisine crafted by your own personal chef?
Travel accommodations provided by Sea Saffron from your residential location.
Stroll through the City of Arts and Sciences and witness its world class architecture.
Enjoy a variety of artisan tapas.
Spend time relaxing and reflecting from Valencia’s highest terrace.
Return, travel accommodations back to your residential location.
Artisan Spanish Appetizers
Olivier Salad (Ensaladilla Rusa)
Spanish Omelette (Tortilla de Patata)
Serrano Ham, Crisp Bread and Fresh Tomatoes (Jamón Serrano)
Main Course (Fish or Meat)
Salt Sea Bass – Tartar Sauce and Stir-fry Vegetables
Beef Tail – Red Wine & Vegetable Sauce
Private Tour: Enjoy this experience by your own.
|Adults||80 € (VAT Included)|
|Minor*||70 € (VAT Included)|
*18 Years or Below
Small Group Tour: Experience this activity sharing your most special moments with other travelers.
In order to maintain the exclusivity of the experience, we limit the number of people to 8 per group.
|Adults||65 € (VAT Included)|
|Minor*||55 € (VAT Included)|
*18 Years or Below
|Included||Roundtrip Transport · Guided Visit · Wine Tasting · Complete Lunch or Dinner|
|Not Included||Additional Purchases|
About The City of Arts and Sciences
The City of Arts and Sciences is a complex made of several different structures and buildings with cultural and architectural value. The first part of the complex was finished in 1998 with the last structure being completed in 2009.
It is considered a prime example of excellence in modern architecture. It was designed by Valencian architect Santiago Calatravain in the dry river bed of where River Turia used to run through; before it was diverted after devastating flooding in 1957.
The 7 Structures
- L’Hemisfèric: An IMAX Cinema, planetarium and laserium which resembles a giant eye.
- Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe: It’s structure resembles that of the skeleton of a whale. It has 26,000 square meters of exhibition space, the largest in Spain.
- L’Umbracle: A landscaped walk under fixed arches that includes many Valencian plant species and sculptures by contemporary artists.
- L’Oceanogràfic: An oceangraphic park designed in the shape of a water lily. It holds the largest aquarium in Europe and is home to over 500 kinds of species.
5. Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía: An opera house and performing arts center.
6. L’Agora: A covered plaza where concerts, sporting events, and other important gatherings take place.
7. Pont de l’Assut l’Or: A beautiful cable-stayed bridge.
The City of Arts and Sciences is Valencia’s most significant modern destination and is even considered one of the 12 Treasures of Spain. It has even appeared in the racing game Gran Truism 6, the 2015 Disney film Tomorrowland, and in the sci-fi series Doctor Who. The City of Arts and Sciences symbolizes the future of Valencia with its stunning architecture and educational and cultural interactions. It succeeds in meshing the Old Valencia with the new.